Made for Durability
We Know Why Other Coils Fail, And We Made Them Better.
Aceon QC team has discovered vibration, temperature changes and more factors can cause ignition coils to fail.
Specifically, these stresses can cause ignition coils to break or misfire. Therefore, Aceon is combating these issues by using advanced manufacturing technology, critical inspection system. and premium-quality material.
Our selection of parts for your Japanese, Korean or European import is as extensive as you'll find at Aceon.
Aceon Z-Style ignition coils that cover more than 600 SKUs today. Ignition coils are IATF16949 certified and all ignition coils are manufactured and inspected before release to the market.
- 1000 hours thermal shock and cycling testings to ensure extreme coil’s durability.
- Advanced technology helps to maintain the proper resistance and turn ratios necessary to deliver a stable spark
- Aceon coil boots are molded using high-quality rubber. it helps resist shock, vibration.
- Stainless Spring ensures an optimal connection from the coil to the spark plug
- Ultimate Ignition Coils are available in Traditional Black or Stunning Blue Color
German and Japanese Technologies
Due to the high demands placed on ignition coils, the design and the materials used must be resistant to heat and moisture in the engine bay and function reliably, so We back up ignition coil quality with Japanese and German Technologies.
- TANAC Secondary Winding Machine(Japan)
- NITTOKU Secondary Winding Machine(Japan)
- MIYACHI Resistance Welding Machine(Japan)
- HÜBERS Vacuum Casting System(Germany)
- VOTSCH Thermal Shock Chamber(Germany)
- VOTSCH Climatic Test Machine(Germany)
- ESPEC Thermal Shock Chamber(Japan)
- METTLERTOLEDO Differential Scanning Calorimetry(Swiss)
1000 Hours Inspections Before Mass Productions
- Appearance Quality Inspection
- Appearance Dimension Inspection
- Electrical Performance Test Before and After Endurance test
- 30 times Thermal Shock Test 125~140 /-40℃
- 240 hours 115~140℃ High Temperature Test
- 1000 hours Powered Thermal Shock Test